Our special combo offer of two packs of silicone ear plugs (12 pairs) and your choice of size and colour of the Aqua band for €23 inc VAT.
One size which fits most people.
Please see below for details on these two products.
- Recommended by Ear, Nose, Throat Doctors, Audiologists, Swim Coaches and Pharmacists for protection against ear infections and for use with Wrestler's Ear or Raynaud's Syndrome or for wrapping after otoplasty
- Use for swimming, showering and bathing.
- Use with ear plugs for maximum protection, as Earbands will keep earplugs in and water out
- Keep ears warm in the winter while skating or skiing
- Velcro fastener for easy secure closure
- Adjustable for maximum comfort
- Shampoo hair while wearing Aqua-Earband
- Strong, thick neoprene fabric Reverses to second color on the back
Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs
The ultimate in earplug comfort, Mack’s silicone putty molds to the unique contours of any ear.
Doctor recommended to:
- Seal out water Help prevent swimmer’s ear
- Provide protection after surgeries
- Help relieve flying discomfort
- Protect hearing from loud noises
- Provide non-toxic, non-allergenic protection
- Provides a better, more comfortable fit and seal than custom ear plugs
- Carrying case included.
Indications - seals out water and reduces noise.
Directions DO NOT INSERT INTO EAR CANAL. COVER ONLY.
1. Make sure hands and ear opening are clean and dry. Shape whole plug into a ball.
2. Place plug over ear opening and flatten to form airtight seal. Avoid hair.
3. Do not insert into ear canal!
4. To loosen and remove, press up behind ear.
- Discard when soiled or no longer sticky (up to 5 uses).
- For best results when flying, wear earplugs entire flight.
- Do not cut, break apart or elongate earplugs.
- Ingredients Moldable, non-irritating silicone rubber Warnings & Precautions WARNING:
- Use whole earplug.
- Cover only. Do not force plug into ear canal.
- If misused by failure to use as directed, earplug may become lodged in ear, requiring removal by an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor ONLY!
- WARNING: Adult supervision required for children under 15.
- Keep away from infants and small children when not in use.
- These plugs are non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
- Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet. Use only as directed.
- CAUTION: Lubricants and solvents can degrade this product. Discard if earplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals.
May be used in chlorinated water.